We are moving into Cancer season from the 21st of June until the 22nd of July.
CONSCIOUS CATCHING IN CANCER SEASON:
- Try not to take everything so personally – take a step back to get the bird`s eye view of the situation.
- Try not to make mountains out of molehills – don`t sweat the small stuff.
- Cancer is ruled by the Moon. The Moon has phases – when you are feeling introverted go within and recharge – by forcing yourself to shine brightly all the time will make you moody. Work with your inner flow. Go with the peaks and the troughs, the ebb and the flow…
- Feel your feelings – trying to rationally make sense of them is just going to confuse you even more.
- Use the nurturing energy to create your home space and connect to your family in heartfelt ways.
- Try not to hold onto the past so tightly – it is not allowing you the freedom to move into new things. Let go and let it flow.
- If you have tears – cry, howl, and let it all out – you will feel so much lighter after that.
- Putting up defenses and barriers stops people from seeing you.
- Mother not smother… know when to step back.
- Trust your intuition – it is strong.
Good sparkly day to you! Just a little reminder that I am having my illustration exhibition and the Book launch for bits in a basket this Saturday at Eat Surf Yoga studio from 3pm.
So Jupiter has finally moved into Pisces for a brief reconnection to its own sign. This can be a chance to revisit those dreams you have and ask the universe for what you need. Allow yourself the chance to believe and throw some wishes out into the starlit sky.
This can be a creative and imaginative time where thought and imagination can connect as Venus and Mercury dance together in the versatile sign of Gemini. There is a lovely combination of reaching for the branches of ideas and opportunities (Venus and Mercury in an air sign) whilst still focusing on the roots and ground that support you (Sun still in Taurus for a few more days).
The Moon journey this week starts with playful Leo – encouraging you to play, create and laugh out loud. Watch out for triggers to pride and the desire for recognition that can distort the natural flow of things. By the 20th May the Virgo Moon reminds us to clean up after the party and re find the inner order that helps us stay in our own lane and finally the weekend will be one where we can connect and socialize with the beautiful Libra Moon which also reminds us to keep things in balance.
That’s all for now. I will catch up with more star energy news next week. I hope you all have a beautiful and connected week full of new inspiration, new doors to open and new energy to dance in. Lets rock the Jupiter energy while it is shining strongly.